F1i.com is looking for a digital marketing manager who will be in charge of enhancing our traffic acquisition and our user experience.
F1i.com is a leading website which keeps fans informed with all the latest Formula 1 news, reports and results. It also provides features, technical articles, exclusive columns, classic content, videos and pictures galleries from every Grand Prix.
First launched in 1999 F1i.com has become the number one F1 website in the French language and one of the industry's opinion leaders in English. F1i.com is followed daily by a large community of fans worldwide and we are aiming to develop this fanbase in the future.
Employment type: Full time
Job type: Social Media and website management
Location: Marbella, Andalusia, Spain
- Continuing to grow F1i.com's English website traffic acquisition
- Community management: building a Formula One user database and interacting with them on a daily basis
- Creating content plans around F1 races
- Developing synergies and bridges between F1i.com and its partners by running competitions and cross promotions
- Set up advertising banners and images on the site
- Strong knowledge of Formula One
- Excellent English spoken & written communication
- Strong knowledge of Social Media (specifically Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Good knowledge of Google analytics (certified)
- Good knowledge of website management (WordPress system)
- Ability to plan online marketing and PR campaigns
- Good knowledge of image programs (e.g. Photoshop)
- Understanding of French language
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- End January
How to apply
- If you're interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to Antonia@hype.com